Ingrid, what is Ipsy?
Ipsy is an online beauty subscription where you sample five different products (mascara, eyeshadows, etc.) mailed in a collectible bag. There’s a lovely theme each month and the products you receive are personalized according to your answers in a quiz, which is taken at the beginning of the subscription. Intrigued? Visit their site for more details.
I’ve been subscribed to Ipsy for almost half a year now and so far I have no complaints. Sure I prefer certain bags and products over others, but overall the beauty subscription is a fun treat I look forward to every month. It’s a new year and the theme Ipsy created for the month of January is “All Eyes on You“. The bag’s design had the same graphic repeating on the front but varied in color.
The products I received January 2016:
- Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom by Pixi
- Mr. Write (Now) by theBalm Cosmetics
- Universal Eyebrow Pencil by OFRA Cosmetics
- Smudge Brush by Beau Gâchis® Paris
- Travel Size Glacial Cleansing Cloths by skyn ICELAND