Ipsy is an online beauty subscription where you sample five different products (mascara, eyeshadows, etc.) mailed in a collectible bag. There’s a lovely theme each month and the products you receive are personalized according to your answers in a quiz, which is taken at the beginning of the subscription.
Hello everyone! Happy Monday!
I received my February Ipsy glam bag and the theme “Pretty in #IpsyPink” this month is my favorite by far. It’s completely inspired by the 80s romcom Pretty in Pink movie! (If you have the time, please watch the movie… It’s a classic.) The collectible glam bag for February has a textured design on front, which reminded my younger brother of Minecraft (thus making the bag cool to him lol), and a shiny hot pink backside. I love the look of the bag and have been using it ever since it arrived. The products mailed to me this time ranged from hair oil mist to nail polish, so a good mix and change from last months Ipsy bag.
The products I received February 2016:
- Vitamin B5 Weightless Oil Mist by OGX
- Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand by Josie Maran Cosmetics
- Sparkling Lip Gloss (Pink Sequin) by VINTAGE Jessica Liebeskind
- Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer (Neutral Medium) by IT Cosmetics
- Pink Gel Coat by Perfect Formula
Next time: February Favorites