Ipsy is an online beauty subscription where you sample five different products (e.g. mascara, eyeshadows, etc.) mailed in a collectible bag. There’s a lovely theme each month and the products you receive are personalized according to your answers in a quiz, which is taken at the beginning of the subscription.
Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday ❤
It’s the last day of August, which means I’ve been subscribed to Ipsy for an entire year! I continue to enjoy the monthly gift in the mail and haven’t (*knocks on wood*) had any major issues with the subscription service. This twelfth glam bag was designed by Michelle Phan herself and I must say, it’s one of my favorites. The theme for August is “Sugar Highness” and Ipsy encourages us to “Live That Fantasy”.
The products I received August 2016:
- Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Deep Hydrating Treatment by Marc Anthony True Professional
- 20100 maximatte crayon lipstick (in Intimacy) by Lord&Berry
- Neapolitan Palette by Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics
- Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator (in Gleam) by NYX Professional Makeup
- Secret Garden Ampoule Masks by Sally’s Box
P.S. I post every week (well, I try too! lol).