Ipsy is an online beauty subscription where you sample five different products (e.g. mascara, eyeshadows, etc.) mailed in a collectible bag. There’s a lovely theme each month and the products you receive are personalized according to your answers in a quiz, which is taken at the beginning of the subscription.
Hello everyone! Happy Sunday ❤
October’s Ipsy glam bag is in collaboration with artist Ilse Valfré. The theme this month is “Black Magic” and it’s all about the magic of makeup. The collectible glam bag design includes wonderful illustrations of witches and spell books, which is fitting for the Halloween season. The same print is found on both sides of the bag and there’s a ghost charm for the zipper.
The products I received October 2016:
- Daily Lip Nourisher with Mango and Shea Butter by pūr~lisse – I always seem to misplace my chapsticks and lip balms, so receiving this product in my glam bag came in handy. The lip nourisher does have a faint of mango and glides on the lips smoothly. (I’ll be using it more in the future in order to have a more thorough review.)
- PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil by TATCHA – This cleansing oil seems to be a sample size, but a little product goes a long way. Since Tatcha is a cruelty-free brand, I look forward to trying this cleansing oil and any future skincare products.
- CabanaBoy Blush by theBalm Cosmetics – This blush is pigmented and the color reminds me of cotton candy. It can be used as an eyeshadow and it’s very blendable.
- Natural Lipstick (in Smoke) by noyah – The natural lipstick is cute in size (smaller than my pinky!) and has great color payoff. It’s not a matte finish and stays creamy with a lavender/grey hue. Noyah strives to produce natural cosmetics and the full-size product of this lipstick comes in pretty bamboo packaging.
- Kokie Nail Polish (in Heavenly) by Kokie Cosmetics – I have yet to try this formula and see the longevity of the product. The color of the nail polish is between a lilac and lavender color. It’s a full-size product and I like the shade of purple.
P.S. I post every week (well, I try too! lol).